The Congress as an online event series!
Due to the current situation the SRERC 2021 will be held in a new format: This year, we present again and discusse scientific research results and case studies from the fields of investment, real estate, spatial economics and spatial development, but as part of an online event series:
each from 3.00 to 5.30 p.m.
- Thursday 15.04.2021
- Thursday 20.05.2021
- Thursday 17.06.2021
- Thursday 02.09.2021
Next Event on 17.06.2021
We continue our series of events by focusing on the following topics: the resource gap in urban regime analysis, the myth of home ownership, the urban residential rental price between supply and demand, and convention and cultural centres in rural Switzerland.
You will find the detailed programme here.
And follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest SRERC-related developments!
The congress is targeted on the decision-makers, protagonists, employees, (academic) researchers and students from
- market analysis departments of banks
- pension funds and real estate companies
- the field of urban planning, spatial planning and development, site planning and evaluation
- architectural firms and construction companies
- the field of transport and infrastructure planning and mobility research
- federal offices, cantonal and municipal specialist offices
Prof. Dr. John Davidson
Prof. Dr. Katia Delbiaggio
Prof. Norbert Hörburger
Prof. Dr. Pascal Gantenbein
Prof. Dr. Mathias Hoffmann
Prof. Dr. Peter Ilg
Prof. Dr. Jean Ruegg
Prof. Dr. Miriam Scaglione
Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Ehrlich
Prof. Dr. Suzanne Ziegler
Dr. Stefan Fahrländer
Bastian Zarske Bueno