Take part in the next congress as author or participant!
Take the opportunity now to save the date for the next Swiss Real Estate Research Congress: 27th of March 2020, 9 am to 5 pm.
We can look back on a successful congress 2019 with exciting and well-founded research on the subject of real estate and spatial development in Switzerland. The 20 authors have dealt extensively with their topic and presented current research findings from their market studies, research projects and Master's theses.
The congress is targeted on the decision-makers, protagonists, employees, (academic) researchers and students from
- market analysis departments of banks
- pension funds and real estate companies
- the field of urban planning, spatial planning and development, site planning and evaluation
- architectural firms and construction companies
- the field of transport and infrastructure planning and mobility research
- federal offices, cantonal and
- municipal specialist offices
Are you interested in presenting your own research to our specialist audience of professors and analysts? The Call for Papers
for the next congress is already running, submission date is the 15th January 2020.
Prof. Dr. John Davidson
Prof. Dr. Katia Delbiaggio
Prof. Dr. Andreas Deuber
Prof. Dr. Pascal Gantenbein
Prof. Dr. Mathias Hoffmann
Prof. Dr. Peter Ilg
Prof. Dr. Jean Ruegg
Prof. Dr. Laurent Matthey
Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Ehrlich
Prof. Dr. Suzanne Ziegler
Dr. Alexandra Bay
Dr. Stefan Fahrländer
Dr. Peter Staub