UPDATE: The Congress will be held as an online event series!
Due to the current situation the SRERC 2021 will be held in a new format: This year, we will again be presented and discussed scientific research results and case studies from the fields of investment, real estate, spatial economics and spatial development, but as part of an online event series:
each from 3.00 to 5.00 p.m.
- Thursday 15.04.2021
- Thursday 20.05.2021
- Thursday 17.06.2021
- Thursday 02.09.2021
First Event on 15.04.2021
We will start on 15 April 2021 with presentations on "Demand for office space", "Incentives in the office market", "Densification of existing buildings" and "Municipalities as tourism enterprises".
You will find the detailed programme here.
And follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest SRERC-related developments!
The congress is targeted on the decision-makers, protagonists, employees, (academic) researchers and students from
- market analysis departments of banks
- pension funds and real estate companies
- the field of urban planning, spatial planning and development, site planning and evaluation
- architectural firms and construction companies
- the field of transport and infrastructure planning and mobility research
- federal offices, cantonal and municipal specialist offices
Prof. Dr. John Davidson
Prof. Dr. Katia Delbiaggio
Prof. Dr. Andreas Deuber
Prof. Dr. Pascal Gantenbein
Prof. Dr. Mathias Hoffmann
Prof. Dr. Peter Ilg
Prof. Dr. Jean Ruegg
Prof. Dr. Miriam Scaglione
Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Ehrlich
Prof. Dr. Suzanne Ziegler
Dr. Stefan Fahrländer
Bastian Zarske Bueno