The congress on March 27 will be postponed until further notice!
Due to the regulations of the federal government and the canton of Zurich regarding the corona virus and the general situation, we are convinced that a successful realization can currently not be guaranteed. The congress will therefore be postponed until further notice. An alternative date will be announced as soon as possible. If you have already registered for the congress, we will contact you personally.
At the Swiss Real Estate Research Congress we present and discuss scientific results and case studies in the field of investment, real estate, spatial development and economy. The authors willl present papers from a range of topics like the demand for office spaces, the rental price for apartments in cities, subsidized accommodation or how to increase the density of the existing buildings.
Two Keynote Speakers will provoke discussions with their specific presentations:
- The Manfred Vogel of the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz will be talking on the topic of «real estate indices with deep learning» and show some actual examples.
- Markus van Heijningen from the Smart City section at Swisscom & from SmartCityHub will speak about the focus on human people in the urban digitization.
More information about the programme can be found here
The congress is targeted on the decision-makers, protagonists, employees, (academic) researchers and students from
- market analysis departments of banks
- pension funds and real estate companies
- the field of urban planning, spatial planning and development, site planning and evaluation
- architectural firms and construction companies
- the field of transport and infrastructure planning and mobility research
- federal offices, cantonal and municipal specialist offices
Prof. Dr. John Davidson
Prof. Dr. Katia Delbiaggio
Prof. Dr. Andreas Deuber
Prof. Dr. Pascal Gantenbein
Prof. Dr. Mathias Hoffmann
Prof. Dr. Peter Ilg
Prof. Dr. Jean Ruegg
Prof. Dr. Miriam Scaglione
Prof. Dr. Maximilian von Ehrlich
Prof. Dr. Suzanne Ziegler
Dr. Alexandra Bay
Dr. Stefan Fahrländer
Dr. Peter Staub